15+ Lord Give Us Strength Quotes

God give me strength quotes ·
Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewifr Cbxf7zahujilmkhs6nadsyababggjxbg Sig Aod64 2vrxjstozs9z7berwi2utqfx86 G Adurl Ctype 5 from

15+ Lord Give Us Strength Quotes. He has given me victory. Lord, like david, i need your . Jesus, give me strength in my weakness. Dear god, please give me strength when i am weak, love when i feel forsaken, courage when i am afraid, wisdom when i am foolish, comfort when i am alone, hope . "tell everyone who is discouraged, be strong and don't be afraid! For us, and only you can give us the strength and the wisdom we will need . A prayer for strength and encouragement. God will always be there to lift you up. "with god, you are stronger than your struggles and more fierce than your fears. This is my god, and i will praise .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel