49+ Roberto Clemente Quotes About Helping Others

Top 16 Quotes Of Roberto Clemente Famous Quotes And Sayings Inspringquotes Us from www.inspiringquotes.us

49+ Roberto Clemente Quotes About Helping Others. These motivational roberto clemente quotes and sayings will inspire. Roberto clemente is remembered not only for his excellence on the field, but for his kind, selfless and tireless approach to helping others. I am convinced that god wanted me to be a baseball player. Roberto clemente famous quotes · 1. I am more valuable to my team hitting. Clemente suffered discrimination, along with other . Remember roberto clemente, a great baseball player and humanitarian! "the dodgers told me a big bonus was no good, and they said other . Baseball players, puerto ricans, united states marines, 1970s deaths. He was on his way with food and supplies to help after an earthquake.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel